Art’scool – register below for online videos
Art’scool For Kids (Also On Facebook & Spark Up Your Art: YouTube)
ART’SCOOL for KIDS – Specializing in Fine Art Teaching for Almost 30 Years (since 1995)
[email protected] Facebook: Arts’cool for Kids
Terry opens up her Glen Iris studio to teach art to children and teenagers four times a week, specialising in observational drawing and painting for students 5 – 12 yrs & advanced lessons for teenagers on Saturday. (Due to the Coronavirus pandemic studio classes have temporarily been cancelled).
NB: Terry’s Art’scool of kids is a registered business and she has a National Police Certificate as well.
HAVE A LOOK AT MY NEW WEBSITE www.artscool.me
Acrylic Paint Bug: https://youtu.be/yp9muL3udk8
Acrylic Paint Luna Park, Mr Moon: https://youtu.be/crrvGJDTNeY
TERM 3 ZOOM CLASSES email to sign up
Materials: paper, willow & compressed charcoal or graphite pencil, eraser Cost: $33.00 one hour class
Times: Saturday 2.00 – 3.00pm or 4.00 – 5.00pm (6 students ) Sunday 2.00 – 3.00pm or 4.00 – 5.00pm (6 students)
- July 18 The reflection of a majestic daffodil in a teardrop
July 19 as above
- July 25 Close up study of fingertips and feathers: how we feel July 26 as above
- Aug 1 A bird’s nest in amongst branches: nature specialising in construction
Aug 2 as above
- Aug 8 Looking at the foot from the bones up: our footprint on the world
Aug 9 as above
- Aug 15 Detail of a lizard’s head: friends or foes?
Aug 16 as above
- Aug 22 The study of a shell and it’s patterns: our natural past
Aug 23 as above
- Aug 29 Water droplets and shadows: where are you in this story?
Aug 30 as above
- Sept 5 My dog Maurie’s happy face and how we feel about pets
Sept 6 as above
- Sept 12 The human forehead, hairline and hat: clothing and the body
Sept 13 as above
- Sept 26 Detail of a cute cat paw and mouse tail
Sept 27 as above
ONLINE VIDEO LESSONS FOR ALL AGES / PORTRAITURE / LEARN A NEW SKILL / STAY POSITIVE
If you want to learn a new skill, no matter what age, I have launched online and it’s fun for the whole family in the quiet of your own home.
With 12 videos focusing on each facial feature to harness a portrait drawing, I take you through a journey to create your own experience.
Suitable for all ages, with videos 20 – 60 minutes (students able to pause as they go). The videos take on a Harry Potter theme and were filmed in my Melbourne studio, giving a special glimpse of my secret space. No matter what one’s subject preference may be, eye, hand, brain stimulus and co-ordination enhances learning and creative development.
SIGN UP FOR THE VIDEOS BY SENDING ME AN EMAIL: [email protected]
Cost: Set of 12 $160 or $20 per individual video (+gst)
TEASERS OF THE ONLINE VIDEOS:
https://vimeo.com/403445670 Front On with Elysia
https://vimeo.com/403446201 The Nose / Elysia’s Cute One
https://vimeo.com/403449237 My 93 year old Mum Teddy 3/4 Head Study
Art is a visual language which takes time. It is widely known that by using both hemispheres of the brain (right – creative and left – analytical) children’s capacity to learn and concentrate in all areas of education will greatly improve.
SEND ME AN EMAIL – [email protected]